Monday, December 21, 2009

Apology for Hiatus

Although I briefly check over the blog list, I have read virtually no postings for the last week. Worse than that - I have not responded to messages in my inbox. I know I don't have to apologize for the absence, but I did want my cyber friends to know that I am fine. (When someone is gone from the internet, I usually worry about them - just my nature :) I am just very busy at work. One of my partners is taking an unexpected medical leave for two months. That coupled with the usual holiday vacations makes for very short staffing. And people still get ill over the holidays - sometimes very ill, so the hospital is booming and everyone seems to want answers yesterday.

The holiday season is keeping me in a good mood. I'm enjoying the kids at home and am not stressed (at least not yet) about anything holiday related. I have a few days off next week and we will be travelling to visit family over the New Year.

Best wishes to all who read. :)
OLJ

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're here! It's nice to hear of someone who is enjoying this time of year, I figured someone out there must be, or we'd do away with it completely.

    Have a wonderful Christmas OLJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are ok, hoping you have a good holiday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are doing ok as well. I hope you enjoy your holiday season and your few days off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also glad you're ok and enjoying the holiday season. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to check in. Have a good New Years :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harriet -I have enjoyed the holidays although I won't enjoy the long ride home tomorrow. We have spent the last several days at the beach. Rousting the kids at o-dark-100 tomorrow for the drive home.

    Kerro - I hope you are doing OK after your surgery.

    Samesky, inamaze, sanity - hope you had good holidays and a healing new year to you all.

    ReplyDelete