Friday, July 2, 2010

Favorite Movie

I have a hard time coming up with an all time favorite movie - it depends on the mood etc.

One favorite recently watched again with the kids is The Princess Bride. Also love the book. So many fun quotes - my 10 year old goes around saying "anybody want a peanut". Actually that gets old after awhile :) One quote that I repeat often "Life isn't fair, but it's fairer than death".

Although sappy - I've watched You've Got Mail more times than I should. Meg Ryan is this cute little thing (yea I'd like to look like that) and the books and the dog - I do get teary eyed when I watch that one every few years.

And Colin Firth - I would probably watch him in commercials.

3 comments:

  1. Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin Firth is beyond hot or cute. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah - Sanity - looks like you can quote it too - I love that line - and what you don't know about me - I am really left handed. :)

    I hate to admit this, but I also like Hugh Grant - he's just so darn cute. Love Actually was my idea of heaven - had both Colin and Hugh.

    ReplyDelete